Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers are topped with Everything Bagel Seasoning to make a crunchy, creamy and irresistible party snack! This crazy simple yet super delicious 4 Ingredient appetizer is perfect for holidays or even the Super Bowl.
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
This 4 ingredient recipe is a healthy appetizer or snack is perfection! My Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers could not be simpler to make, crazy tasty, AND super good for you. If you happen to be on a gluten-free, low cal, low carb, or keto diet these are for you.
And if you are like me and just like good food- diet or not-, these perfectly stuffed mini peppers are for you too. These crunchy bites of deliciousness are totally addictive.
Whether you are looking for a healthy after-dinner snack or something simple to make for your Super Bowl Party... get ready to add this one to your recipe rotation.
Why You'll Love these Everything Bagel Stuffed Mini Peppers...
These Everything Bagel Stuffed Mini Peppers are pure perfection. They start with those pretty and colorful mini bell peppers you see in the store. The crispy and healthy peppers are perfectly delicious and crunchy as a raw snack BUT I like to take it up a notch with a combination of cream cheese and plain Greek yogurt.
This is a party of game day appetizer you can feel good eating because the bell peppers are rich in vitamins C, A, B6, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium and Iron. Plus the greek yogurt has probiotics and protein.
Ingredients In the Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers:
You know I love a good 4-ingredient recipe and these Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers are another one.
- Mini Bell Peppers: You'll want to use the bagged mini sweet peppers that are sold in the produce section.
- Whipped Cream Cheese: I like using whipped cream cheese for a lighter texture.
- Plain Greek Yogurt: You can make this recipe with just cream cheese BUT I like adding greek yogurt for a more complex flavor and added nutrients like probiotics.
- Everything But the Bagel Seasoning: Buy one at the store or follow my simple recipe to make your own. It's a combination of white and black sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried garlic and onion, and sea salt flakes.
Are mini sweet peppers the same as bell peppers?
Kind of! They are in the same family as bell peppers but are smaller and sweeter. The colors are also more vibrant making them super nutritious.
How do you eat mini sweet peppers raw?
YES! You might have noticed this recipe isn't baked but raw. Eating raw mini peppers is actually the most nutritious way to enjoy them because they can lose some of their nutrients in the cooking process. The seeds are even edible, although I do suggest you remove them before making these Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers.
How to Make the Mini Peppers:
- Wash and prep the mini peppers by cutting each one in half. Carefully remove any seeds or inner parts to the pepper.
- Mix together the cream cheese and Greek yogurt.
- Carefully stuff each mini pepper.
- Sprinkle the everything bagel seasoning on top.
How to store the Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers:
These are best enjoyed immediately but can store in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Variations of Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers:
I love this recipe as is BUT here are some fun variations to try.
- You can easily mix up the seasoning on these Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers. Italian seasoning, taco seasoning, or even paprika would be great. Any fresh herbs you have would also be lovely.
- Make then spicy by adding diced pickled or fresh jalapenos.
- You can substitute the cream cheese or soft goat cheese.
- Make this vegan by using a dairy-free cream cheese substitute.
- Make these warm and baked by cooking them at 400 degrees to 10 minutes.
The best part about this healthy appetizer is you can enjoy a hearty SIX of these for less than 160 calories making it a party or game night snack you really can enjoy. These will be on our Super Bowl Menu and I hope you'll put them on yours too.
More Everything Bagel Recipes to Love:
- DIY Homemade Everything But the Bagel Spice
- 4 Ingredient Everything Bagel Dip
- Everything Bagel Guacamole
- Everything Bagel Hummus
- Crispy Everything Bagel Chickpeas
- 4 Ingredient Everything Bagel Sweet Potato Chips
Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- 2 dozen mini peppers
- ¾ cup whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning
- Cut the mini peppers in half and scoop out any seeds.
- Mix together your cream cheese and Greek yogurt.
- Spread the cheese mixture into the peppers and sprinkle with the everything bagel seasoning to taste.
- Serve on a party tray and enjoy.
Pin for later!