Everything But The Bagel Roasted Potatoes are perfectly crisped and rich in flavor from the everything bagel seasoning. This irresistible simple potato recipe is made with only 3 ingredients and is ready in less than 30 minutes. This is the perfect healthy side dish!
Everything But the Bagel Roasted Potatoes
You might have figured out that I have a soft spot for Everything But the Bagel Seasoning. It's more of an addiction really. I created my own DIY version last year and haven't been able to stop with all of the yummy ways to use it. Between Everything Bagel Guacamole to Everything Bagel Roasted Chickpeas, the possibilities with the spice are endless. It's really just a magical dust that goes great with SO many dishes. These Everything But the Bagel Roasted Potatoes are just another fabulous way to use this crowd-pleasing spice blend.
What is Everything But the Bagel Seasoning?
If you are just jumping on the bandwagon Everything But the Bagel Seasoning is basically all the spices you'd find on your favorite NYC-style bagel. This spice blend includes dried onion, garlic, regular sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, and poppy seeds.
The garlic and onion bring out the flavors of almost any dish and the sesame seed and poppy seed blend really POP making anything you create with the seasoning not only taste good but LOOK good too.
You really can't go wrong with this stuff!
Why You'll Love these Everything But the Bagel Roasted Potatoes...
OHHHHHHH MYYY! Just look at those crispy little healthy baked potatoes. There are so many reasons to LOVE these Everything But the Bagel Roasted Potatoes. Here's just a few of them.
- They are made in less than 30 minutes with only a few minutes of hands-on time.
- This entire recipe is only THREE ingredients.
- They get perfectly crispy yet tender on the inside.
- These potatoes are super versatile and can be a great side dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- They are a flavor BOMB with the Everything Bagel Seasoning. You can't go wrong with garlic and onion!
Plus they are totally good for you and healthy! What is there NOT to love?
This Everything But the Bagel Potatoes recipe could not be easier with only three ingredients.
- Baby Red Potatoes: I like to use baby red potatoes for this recipe because they cook fast and are tender. Feel free to use your favorite kind of potato. Just cut them into small even pieces so the recipe can be made quickly.
- Olive Oil: A flavorful extra virgin olive oil is perfect for this recipe.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning:
- Buy an already made blend HERE or make my DIY version HERE.
I feel like this Everything But the Bagel Seasoning already has enough salt in it so I don't add any extra to this dish. This spice blend can be very salty so make sure to taste it before you add more salt or pepper.
How to Make the Everything But the Bagel Potatoes:
Here's an overview on how to make the Everything But the Bagel Potatoes but be sure to check the full recipe below.
- Preheat your oven and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut your potatoes in half watching to make sure they are all even size.
- Toss your potatoes in olive oil and then the Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
- Roast the potatoes for about 25 minutes or until they are tender. Your exact cooking time can vary due to the size of your potatoes and oven.
Tips for Roasting Potatoes
Roasting potatoes are super easy! My two biggest tips for getting them crispy are to make sure all your potatoes are an even size. Second, evening space out your potatoes on a baking sheet until they don't touch.
I also like to roast mine at high heat! I use 425 degrees for around 25 minutes depending on the size of the potato.
If I'm short on time I will also line my baking sheet with foil to make clean up a breeze.
Everything But the Bagel Potatoes are a Healthy Side Dish!
This Everything But the Bagel Potatoes recipe is such a healthy and versatile side dish. Pair it with eggs in the morning as a replacement for fries at lunch or with fish for dinner.
Serve them with:
- Lemon Salmon with Greek Yogurt Dill Sauce
- Lemon Grilled Shrimp
- Kale, Mushroom & Feta Crustless Quiche
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich with Herbed Goat Cheese
More Everything But the Bagel Recipes to Try:
- Homemade Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Everything But the Bagel Sweet Potato Chips
- 4 Ingredient Everything But the Bagel Dip
- Everything Bagel Guacamole
- Crispy Everything Bagel Chickpeas
- Everything But the Bagel Hummus
- Everything Bagel Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
Everything But The Bagel Roasted Potatoes
- 24 ounces baby potatoes, (1.5 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the potatoes in half.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes in olive oil and the Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
- Space the potatoes evenly on a baking sheet. You don't want the potatoes to touch each other.
- Cooks for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Pin for later!