Looking for a perfect party dip? My Healthy Everything Bagel Dip recipe is creamy and delish!
We are heading into the holiday season faster than I’m ready to accept. Halloween is two weeks away and then I feel like we’re just on a train of celebrations until January. It’s such a wonderful time of year AND it never hurts to go into the busy season with a few new party recipes up your sleeve.
Today I’m sharing a fabulous new dip recipe that is not only a crowd-pleaser but only 4 INGREDIENTS! My Healthy Everything Bagel Dip recipe is perfectly creamy and tastes like everyone’s favorite bagel!
Why you’ll love this Healthy Everything Bagel Dip recipe…
This dip is basically everything a good dip should be.
Cheesy, savory, scoopable and totally addictive.
My Healthy Everything Bagel Dip recipe gets its flavor from the famous Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel Seasoning (which they also now sell at ALDI!) You can buy yours OR make your own my homemade, DIY version I posted last week.
The combination of garlic, onion, sesame seeds and salt is perfection. If you even like everything bagel you are going to LOVE this.
The rest of the dip is a combination of whipped cream cheese and greek yogurt! You could do straight cream cheese but I love how the greek yogurt lightens it up, adds probiotics and keeps it a bit healthier. The texture of the light whipped cream cheese with the yogurt is nothing short of dreamy.
So what’s in this Healthy Everything Bagel Dip recipe?
This recipe is SO easy! Only 4 ingredients! I already mentioned a few of them, but here’s the rest.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Whipped Cream Cheese <— Light if that’s your jam!
- Plain Greek Yogurt <— I like to use 0%.
- Onion powder <— Brings out all the flavors!
How to make this Healthy Everything Bagel Dip recipe…
This recipe is a no-bake, just stir dip! It could not be easier to throw together for a party.
- Carefully fold all the ingredients together.
- Top with extra Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Serve with crackers, veggies or pretzels. <— I found EVERYTHING BAGEL pretzels at ALDI. 🙂
This is such a fabulous recipe for any of the upcoming holidays! You could have as a hearty snack for Halloween, Thanksgiving or even Christmas. I can imagine making it for a group of friends.
I hope you love this Healthy Everything Bagel Dip recipe as much as I do.
Also try these dips…
- Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Feta Dip
- Healthy Creamy Black Bean Dip
- Avocado Feta Dip
- Healthier Jalapeno Popper Dip
Pin for later!
Healthy Everything Bagel Dip recipe
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons everything bagel seasoning, plus extra for topping
- Carefully fold together all the ingredients. Put in a bowl and top with extra everything bagel seasoning.
- Serve with bagel chips, pretzels, carrots or other crisp veggies!
What holidays do you cook for?