These Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites are the perfect 4 ingredient healthy appetizer. Made with greek yogurt, cream cheese, and Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, these cucumber snacks look impressive on a tray but are surprisingly simple to make and low-calorie.
Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites
With cucumbers growing like crazy in my garden this time of year, I'm always looking for more ways to enjoy them. Whether it's making a classic Cucumber Tomato Salad or these festive Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites nothing beats enjoying fresh and crunch cucumbers. These babies just happen to be low cal, low carb, gluten-free, and keto.
This simple little cucumber snack is made with just a handful of super healthy ingredients including greek yogurt, cream cheese, fresh cucumber, and Everything Bagel Seasoning. If you aren't familiar with Everything Bagel Seasoning, it's basically all the classic seasonings on an everything bagel but without the bagel. You can buy your own at most grocery stores (it was popularized by Trader Joe's) or make your own with my DIY version.
Whether you buy or make your own you just can't beat the simple combination of dried garlic, onion, sesame seeds, and poppy seeds. It goes perfect with the creamy topping and crunchy cucumber. This little cucumber bite gives you that salty and creamy taste you crave, but in a much healthier package.
Why You'll Love These Cucumber Snacks...
These crunchy and fun Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites are a super versatile recipe. These little cucumber snacks are great for everything from an evening snack to a party tray. You can keep them simple to enjoy in the evening or dress them up on a pretty tray and I promise they'll be a hit at your next party.
How you eat cucumbers as a snack?
You can serve these pretty cucumber bites at a party but they are just as tasty for an evening snack.
I even served them to the twins and they loved them! They kept asking for more and more cucumber snacks until they ate all of these that I made. If that's not an endorsement, I don't know what is!
Is cucumber a healthy snack?
YES! This refreshing snack is packed with vitamins like vitamin B, C, and K, as well as copper, potassium, and manganese. They also have a high water content making them satisfying and hydrating.
Ingredients in the Cucumber Bites:
These simple little Cucumber Bites are only 4 ingredients! You can't beat a recipe like that.
- Cucumber: You can use any cucumber for this recipe but I prefer the long English Cucumbers that don't have as many large seeds. The skin is also thinner and easier to digest.
- Cream Cheese: Cream Cheese gives these cucumber bites that creamy taste that reminds you of bagels! I like to use whipped cream cheese to keep the texture fluffy.
- Greek Yogurt: You could use straight cream cheese to make these, but I like lightening it up and adding more nutrients with plain greek yogurt. You can use full or low-fat depending on your dietary preferences.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: You can easily make your own DIY with garlic, onion, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, and salt, or buy your own Everything But the Bagel Seasoning. Either way, this classic seasoning blend goes perfectly with the cream cheese and cucumber.
How to Make Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites:
- Cut your cucumber into 12 thin and uniform slices. You can use a good sharp knife or mandolin to get the even pieces. Take care not to cut yourself. Arrange the cucumber snacks on a plate or platter.
- Mix together your cream cheese and greek yogurt until smooth.
- Put the cream cheese and greek yogurt mixture into a piping bag with a star tip or a ziplock bag with a corner cut-off. If you are making this as a snack and don't care how they look, you can just smooth the mixture on with a knife. If you need an easy piping bag, I love this disposable set for recipes like this.
- Carefully pipe the cream cheese greek yogurt mixture into the center of the cucumber.
- Sprinkle the cucumber bites with the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Cucumber Bites Variations & FAQ
How do I store these cucumber bites?
These Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites are best eaten within a few hours of making them, however, you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one day.
Can you make these ahead?
The best way to make them ahead would be to prep the cucumber and the greek yogurt mixture in the piping bag. Store the sliced cucumber separately from the cream cheese mixture and just put them together right before serving.
Other Fun Variations:
- Top with a halved cherry tomato.
- Top with a small piece of smoked salmon.
- Top with fresh chives.
- Top with capers.
- Top with a small bite of diced avocado.
- Top with feta cheese.
More Healthy Cucumber Snacks:
- Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
- Cucumber Pineapple Salad
- Cucumber Quinoa Salad with Feta
- Cucumber Watermelon Salad
More Everything Bagel Healthy Snack Bites:
- Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs
- Everything Bagel Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
- Everything Bagel Sweet Potato Chips
- Crispy Everything Bagel Chickpeas
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear what you think! Leave a comment and a star rating ★ below. Make sure to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook too!
Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites
- 12 cucumber slices
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Cut your cucumber into 12 thin and uniform slices.
- Mix together the cream cheese and greek yogurt until smooth. Put it in a piping bag or zip lock bag with the corner cut out.
- Carefully pipe or spread the cream cheese greek yogurt mixture onto the cucumber.
- Sprinkle the Everything Bagel Seasoning on top.
Pin for later...
Nadalie Bardo says
This is such a cute idea for a snack. Love those little bites.
This is my favorite go-to snack this summer! I love the cream on top and the sprinkling of everything bagel seasoning.
Deborah Brooks says
cucumbers are always one of my go to snacks and I love EB spice. Thanks for sharing this easy snack idea
Monica Simpson says
That seasoning is the best. What a perfect little snack!
Such a refreshing and flavorful way to serve cucumber, and such a versatile recipe. Thank you for sharing!