These Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery Snacks are a tasty 4 ingredient snack or appetizer made with celery, cream cheese, greek yogurt, and homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning. These simple celery snacks look fancy but come together in just minutes for a tasty low-carb, keto, gluten-free and low-calorie snack everyone will love.
For more similar simple snacks, try my Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers, Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites, and Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs.
Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery
Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery is the ultimate simple snack or party appetizer using easy-to-find celery stalks! If you are looking for fun healthy celery snacks, this is it. In fact, these tasty little bites are made with just FOUR ingredients AND happen to fit under all sorts of diets and eating styles including keto, low carb, low cal, gluten-free and vegetarian. Look no further for the perfect low-carb snack!
Even if you aren't following any certain diet, this tasty snack or appetizer can be made in just 10 minutes and is a super satisfying snack. It's also pretty enough to serve at a holiday party including everything from Thanksgiving, Christmas, or even the Super Bowl.
The secret ingredient to making this stuffed celery really pop is a hearty topping of Everything Bagel Seasoning. You can mix your own with my DIY version of using the popular Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoning. Either way, the combination of sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic, and onion is pure snack perfection.
Plus this surprising combination of ingredients comes together for a rich, creamy, salty, and crunchy snack that is actually filling and satisfying.Such a fun snack! Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery Click To Tweet
Why You'll Love this Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery...
- This Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery is made with just four ingredients.
- You can whip this crazy simple celery snacks recipe together in just 5 minutes.
- It's HEALTHY! This just happens to be low cal, low carb, gluten-free, keto, and vegetarian. An entire hearty portion - 6 pieces- is only 50 calories. Whether you are looking for a weight-loss snack, or just something healthy to it, this is it.
- This recipe can be an evening snack, back-to-school snack, or even a party celery appetizer. It's super versatile.
- It's a fabulous use of that Everything Bagel Seasoning in your cabinet.
- It's SO delicious and crazy addictive.
Is celery a good snack?
Celery is a wonderful snack because it's only 10 calories a stalk. It's a great base for a healthy snack. Despite the low calories it still has vitamin C, beta carotene, and flavonoids. It can also help reduce inflammation and support digestion.
Eating celery alone can be a bit dull and boring but add a few ingredients to get my Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery Snacks and you have a well-balanced treat that will actually satisfy you.
What is Everything Bagel Seasoning?
If you aren't familiar with Everything Bagel Seasoning, it's basically all of the toppings and flavor found on an Everything Bagel, but without the bagel. If you love the mix of seasoning on those bagels, you'll love this lighter twist. The seasoning blend originated as Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoning, but most grocery stores carry their own version of this now.
You can also mix your own using my DIY recipe. Here's what you'll need.
- Dried Onion
- Dried Garlic
- Sesame Seeds
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Poppy Seeds
- Black Pepper
Here's an overview of what you'll need to make my Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery Snacks.
- Celery: Looking for bright green, fresh and crunchy celery.
- Cream Cheese: Whipped Cream Cheese is the perfect base for these celery snacks. It's rich, creamy, and fluffy. The whipped cream cheese is easier to spread and mix with the reek yogurt.
- Greek Yogurt: Many stuffed celery recipes just call for cream cheese, but I like lightening up the recipe by adding plain greek yogurt. You can use full or full fat depending on your dietary preferences.
- Everything Bagel Seasoning: This spice blend is magic! You can easily make your own DIY Everything Bagel Seasoning using garlic, onion, sesame seed, poppy seeds, and salt. This spice mix is also available from many stores including Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
Here's an overview on how to make Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery Snacks, but keep scrolling for the complete printable recipe.
- Wash and dry the celery.
- Cut each celery stick into about 3-inch pieces, which should be thirds.
- Mix together the whipped cream cheese and plain greek yogurt.
- Spoon the cream cheese and greek yogurt mixture into the celery.
- Sprinkle with the Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
- Serve immediately.
Pro tip: If it's challenging for you to spoon the cream cheese mixture into celery, you can use a piping bag like this one! That's also a great option if you are making these as a fancy appetizer for a dinner party. It elevates the look a bit.
I love this Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery Snacks recipe as written, but here are some fun ways to mix it up and make different types of stuffed celery!
- Make it Cajun: You can make Cajun Stuffed Celery Snacks by using my Cajun Seasoning blend instead of Everything Bagel.
- Make it Richer: To make this a bit richer, just cheese the cream cheese and not the yogurt.
- Make it Herby: Make this with fresh herbs by mixing fresh basil, parsley and chives into the cream cheese and greek yogurt mixture. Add some fresh chopped herbs on top too. Green onions would also be delish.
- Make it Chedder: Make this Cheddar Stuffed Celery by adding some shredded cheddar cheese to the cream cheese mixture. You can also sprinkle finely shredded cheese on top. You could do the same with mozzarella or parmesan.
- Make it Bacon: Make this Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Celery by mixing in some bacon bits or freshly cooked and chopped bacon.
- Make it Ranch: Use my Homemade DIY Ranch Dressing Mix to blend into the cream cheese and greek yogurt mixture.
- Make it Italian: Use my Italian Spice Mix instead of the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Can stuffed celery be made ahead of time?
Yes! Since celery is pretty hearty you can make the stuffed celery a few hours ahead of time. Just store it in an airtight container in the fridge. If you need to make it more than few hours ahead of time, just prep all the ingredients like washing and cutting the celery. You can also mix together the cream cheese and greek yogurt. When it's time to serve them just spread the cream cheese mixture on and sprinkle on the Everything Bagel Seasoning.
How do I store leftovers?
Although best eaten fresh, you can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Can I freeze this?
I would not freeze this recipe as the celery and cream cheese would take on a different texture.
This Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery is the Perfect Healthy Snack!
This Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery Snack is the perfect healthy snack. I love the crispy celery combined with the creamy cream cheese and the salty spice. You can of course make this as written, or follow some of the customization ideas above to make your own fun twist on stuffed celery! The possibilities are endless.
Plus, you just can't beat a 50 calories snack that actually tastes good.
I love how light, filling, and healthy this delightful snack is. Give it a try and let me know what you think.
Such a fun snack! Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery Click To Tweet
More Everything Bagel Snacks to Try:
- Everything Bagel Sweet Potato Chips
- Everything Bagel Cucumber Bites
- Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs
- Everything Bagel Cream Cheese Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Everything Bagel Hummus
- Everything Bagel Crispy Chickpeas
- 4 Ingredient Everything Bagel Dip
Everything Bagel Stuffed Celery Snacks
- 8 celery sticks
- ⅓ cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Wash and dry the celery. Cut each celery stick into about 3 inch pieces or thirds.
- Mix together the whipped cream cheese and plain Greek yogurt.
- Carefully spoon the cream cheese and greek yogurt mixture into the celery.
- Sprinkle with the Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
- Serve immediatly.