Dinner just got tastier! My easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas recipe is the perfect simple and healthy meal.
Y’all know my love of Mexican food runs deep. If I was cooking for just myself I’d probably make something that involves salsa daily. I used to eat Mexican food out a lot but over the years I’ve created some delicious Mexican style food at home that is healthier, easy to make and doesn’t require me to go out in the cold. Now that I have the twins cooking these meals at home feels, even more, important.
This easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas recipe is literally one of the easiest dinners you can make, has no cleanup and tastes amazing. It’s a much healthier version than anything you’ll get at your favorite Mexican restaurant too. I’ve shared my Sheet Pan Vegetarian Fajitas with you before, but this recipe totally takes it up a notch with shrimp. I have a feeling you are going to love it!
Why you’ll love this easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas recipe…
There are MANY reasons why this a totally loveable meal. First off it’s made with just a couple of ingredients plus the spices. It’s easy to shop for and doesn’t require a giant list to make.
Second is it’s ready in LESS than 30 minutes! It only takes a couple minutes to slice the onion and pepper and the easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas recipe is in the oven for just 20 minutes.
The third thing is THE SHRIMP!!! These babies are perfectly coated in my delightful blend of Mexican seasoning and quickly cooked to their tender perfection.
Unlike eating fajitas out mine just have a little bit of oil and are totally good for you.
The fourth reason is the clean up! You make my easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas recipe on a sheet pan lined with foil and then throw it away for a meal that doesn’t require a bunch of dishes at the end.
There are SO many reasons to love this dinner. I simply adore it.
Serve my easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas recipe with your favorite fajitas toppings like cheese, greek yogurt, lime or cilantro. I like to pile mine up on a whole wheat tortilla. If you aren’t eating carbs this would also be delicious over a bowl of cauliflower rice mixed with lime and cilantro.
Any way you serve it my easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas recipe is a family favorite!
- Sheet Pan Vegetarian Fajitas <— with portobello mushrooms!
- Crock Pot Mexican Black Bean Enchilada Stack
- Roasted Vegetable Enchiladas
- Avocado & Black Bean Quesadilla
- Crock Pot Lentil & Quinoa Tacos
Pin for later!
Easy Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas recipe
- 3 bell peppers (red, green & yellow), sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 pound shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Your favorite fajitas goodies: tortillas, cheese, sour cream or greek yogurt, cilantro and/or lime!
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line a sheet pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Toss the peppers and onions in half the spices and olive oil. Separately toss the shrimp in the other half of the spices and olive oil. Generously sprinkle both with salt and pepper.
- Spread the peppers and onions in one layer on the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and carefully put the shrimp in a second layer on top of the veggies. Put the sheet pan back in the oven 7-10 minutes or until the shrimp curl and turn opaque.
- Use the filling with your favorite fajitas goodies!
What’s your favorite kind of Mexican food?