5 Ingredient Crock Pot Rosemary Potatoes with lemon are the perfect simple side dish for a crowd! This is the perfect way to cook regular, small, or baby red potatoes in the crock pot or slow cooker. If you are looking for simply the best Crock Pot Potatoes, this is it.
Rosemary Crock Pot Potatoes
Y'all know how much I love my Crock Pot. I use it year-round for so many dishes including soups, casseroles, and even breakfast. And these super simple, 5 ingredient Crock Pot Rosemary Potatoes are another one of my favorites. This slow cooker potato recipe is a must try!
Can you cook red potatoes in the crock pot?
YES! And this recipe is the perfect way to do it. My recipe for red potatoes in the crock pot is simple and very versatile. The tender small red potatoes are seasoned perfectly and anyone will love this crowd-pleasing recipe. They cook perfectly in a crock pot and once you try this you'll wonder why you cooked them any other way.
Red potatoes in crock pot are tasty and simple to make!
Red potatoes in crock pot is a very versatile dish and is perfect for so many occasions. My Crock Pot Rosemary Potatoes are great for fall gatherings or even football parties. During the holidays they make a fabulous family-size side dish. Once the cookout season rolls back around you can have them going inside without heating up the oven or taking precious grill space.
There are so many great uses for these potatoes year round!
Can you put raw potatoes in a slow cooker?
YES! This recipe starts with raw potatoes and cooks them evenly in a slow cooker until tender. It's great when you are cooking for a crowd because you free up your oven and grill for other recipes. You do not need to parboil these red potatoes before cooking them.
Ingredients in the Crock Pot Potatoes:
Sold on the idea yet? If not, let me show you what you need to make these Crock Pot Potatoes.
- Red Potatoes: This recipe feeds a bunch so you'll need three pounds of potatoes. You can also use baby red potatoes, russet potatoes, or any other type. Just make sure you can cut them into even size pieces so they cook evenly.
- Lemon: I love adding fresh lemon to my potatoes to brighten the flavor.
- Rosemary: You can use fresh or dried rosemary for these red potatoes in crock pot recipe.
- Garlic: Use fresh garlic, minced garlic, or even substitute garlic powder.
- Olive Oil: Just a touch of olive oil gives these potatoes some moisture and flavor.
- Salt & Pepper
How to Make Red Potatoes in the Crock Pot:
Curious how to make red potatoes in the crock pot? My full recipe is below but here's a quick overview.
- Start with beautiful fresh red potatoes and slice the potatoes in half-moons.
- In your large crock pot, toss the potatoes with fresh rosemary, olive oil, lemon, garlic, salt, and pepper. The lemon juice just kicks up the freshness level.
- Cook the potatoes in the slow cooker and stir the potatoes occasionally.
- Serve by transferring into a bowl or use the slow cooker to keep them warm. Garnish with fresh parsley.
How long does it take to cook raw potatoes in a crock pot?
These red potatoes in crock pot take about 2-3 hours on high or 5-6 hours on low. The precise time will vary depending on the size you cut your potatoes and your crock pot.
After you try my Crock Pot Potatoes you will not go back! This is a fantastic year-round dish that everyone will love.
These crock pot potatoes are SO versatile. This recipe is just a basic one with lemon, garlic, and rosemary but there are so many different ways you can make these red potatoes in the crock pot.
- Ranch Seasoning
- Taco Seasoning
- Herbs de Provence
- Italian Spice Blend
- Make the Loaded Potatoes: Add Cheese, Bacon, and Chives Before Serving
- Add Parmesan before Serving
What to Serve with the Potatoes
Any way you serve it you and your family are sure to love these Crock Pot Rosemary Potatoes. Here are some recipes they would go great with.
- Lemon Pesto Salmon
- Grilled BBQ Shrimp Kabobs
- Three Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
- Grilled Salmon with Peach Salsa
- Black Bean Burgers
More Healthy Potato Recipes:
- Crock Pot Baked Potato Soup
- Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Healthier Twice Baked Potatoes
- Herb and Garlic Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
- Healthy Potato Salad with Greek Yogurt
More Healthy Crock Pot Recipes:
- Crock Pot Mexican Quinoa
- Crock Pot Tomato Basil Soup
- Crock Pot Vegetarian Breakfast Casserole
- Crock Pot Cauliflower Cheddar Soup
5 Ingredient Crock Pot Rosemary Lemon Red Potatoes
- Toss all the ingredients in the Crock Pot and stir well. Start with ¼ teaspoon of salt and adjust to taste.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or high for 2-3 hours. Stir occasionally.
Pin for Later...