This is summer food at its finest... My Caprese Grilled Peach Salad recipe.
I've been wanting to try grilled peaches for a long time and I'm not sure what was holding me back. I finally got around to grilling peaches and holy smokes-- I'm addicted. If you haven't tried them yet promise me you will give them a shot. They are little bites of foodie joy!
I decided to combine my newfound love of grilled peaches and a delicious salad that is really all things wonderful about summer on a plate. My Caprese Grilled Peach Salad recipe and I must try before the end of summer.
The star of this salad are the grilled peaches, but the simple secondary ingredients are the perfect complement to this summer fruit.
If you're feeling fancy splurge on some fresh burrata for a simply sinful experience.
Either way… there's something dreamy about the way the caramelized peaches, creamy mozzarella, earthy pine nuts, herby basil vinaigrette and the slightly sweet, yet rich balsamic glaze come together. It's honestly a surprising combination, but one of my favorite recipes are made in a long time.
Plus the presentation of my Caprese Grilled Peach Salad recipe is an absolute showstopper.
This unexpected salad is totally worth your time. I hope you'll get a chance to try it and let me know what you think. As always, I love to hear your initial impressions in the comments.
Grilled Peach Salad recipe
- 2 firm, but ripe peaches, cut in wedges
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 -2 homemade basil vinaigrette **
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, cut in wedges **
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- garnish: fresh basil leaves
- Heat the grill to medium-high.
- Lightly brush the peaches with the olive oil. Play the Peaches on the grill and don't move them. Allow them to cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until grill marks form and the peaches start to caramelize. Repeat on the other side.
- While they are cooking toss the arugula in the basil vinaigrette.
- Assemble the salad as pictured and top with as much balsamic glaze as desired.
Like my Grilled Peach Salad recipe? I’d love it if you could pin this to your favorite Pinterest board! Thank you so much for the support.
Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow I’m sharing some weekly highlights and favorites.
Have you tried grilling peaches yet?
Do you like any unexpected salad combinations?