Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic are perfectly charred to crispy perfection and are my favorite easy side dish! This BEST Lemon Garlic Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe features a touch of citrus and is simply cooked on a sheet pan.
I’ve got a pretty fabulous recipe today! My Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic is super tasty and by far my favorite easy to throw together side dish. These sprouts feature lemon, garlic and olive oil. They are roasted to perfection a sheet pan for an easy side dish you can’t miss. If you are still a brussels sprouts hater, you have got to hear me out because this recipe will make you a convert.
Why these Roasted Brussels Sprouts with garlic are a winner…
These Roasted Brussels Sprouts with garlic could not be easier to make. You just toss the sprouts in olive oil, lemon, and garlic. If you are making them ahead of time I like to put all the ingredients in a ziplock bag and them when it’s time for dinner I can just pop them onto a sheet pan. I, of course, use foil, because who likes cleaning up that thing?
Ingredients in Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic
The ingredients in my Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic are easy and simple. This recipe only takes a handful of ingredients.
- Brussels Sprouts: Cut them in half or quarters depending on how big they are.
- Olive Oil: Olive Oil pairs perfectly with roasted vegetables and is a healthy fat.
- Garlic Powder: You could use fresh garlic but I like the way garlic powder spreads the flavor evenly.
- Lemon: Lemon brightens up the flavor of the side dish.
You also generously salt and pepper these to taste.
How to Make Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic
Curious how to make Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic? I roast them at a high heat so they will purposefully get that gorgeous char… because that’s where the magic happens. The Hubs HATES burnt food… he will not even eat toast with a little bit of dark brown… but LOVES these nearly charred sprouts. I purposefully let them stay in the oven just long enough to almost caramelize. The nearly charred parts are actually my favorite.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and pre-heat the oven.
- Toss the Brussels sprouts in the olive oil, lemon, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Roast on high heat – 450 degrees – for 20 to 30 minutes.
You can either toss the sprouts in a bowl or put them in a ziplock bag in the fridge if you want to prep them ahead of time.
Look at these! They are vegetable perfection. I make these Roasted Brussels Sprouts with garlic a few times a month. I think they are fast enough for weekday dinners but fancy enough for even a dinner party.
I promise they will make sprouts lovers out of haters!
This is also a perfectly healthy side dish! A serving is only 60 calories which is great for a weekday meal.
Make sure to give them a try and let me know what you think.
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic
- 12 ounces brussels sprouts, about 4 cups
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spray a foil lined cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut the sprouts in half.
- In a large bowl mix together the brussels sprouts, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper or if prepping ahead of time but the sprouts in a large ziplock bag.
- Put the sprouts on the cookie sheet.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes, flipping each sprout with tongs half way through.
Like this Roasted Brussels Sprouts with garlic? Pin this to your favorite Pinterest Board!
Tomorrow I’ll be back with a delicious Cannoli Strawberry!
Brussels sprouts… love them or hate them?