Easy one pan meals are such a wonderful way to cook. My Garlic Dill Salmon and Brussels Sprouts only has six ingredients and uses only one pan!
As much as I love to create delicious, healthy meals, I hate making a mess in my kitchen. I'll do just about anything to cut down on the mess when I cook and gravitate towards meals that don't requite a lot of clean up. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way! Who has time to deal with a big mess?
Today's meal is one of my favorite fast, healthy dinner solutions that requires little to no clean up. It's a busy persons dream! It is also on the table in less than 30 minutes, start to finish. If you haven't tried it yet, easy one pan meals are the way to go! This version features Garlic Dill Salmon and Brussels Sprouts.
The salmon is simply flavored to perfection.
The brussels sprouts are roasted to where they get a nice char. They taste so good like this!
And if you like the easy one pan meals with foil, you literally have no dishes to wash. Only the knife and cutting board used to half the sprouts. I get my fish guy to cut my salmon so I don't have to worry about that.
The finished product is so simple and it's the kind of easy one pan meal you can make over and over again because it only uses 6 ingredients.
Total dinner perfection!
And after you put it on a plate, it actually looks like a gourmet meal. You could seriously even trick company with this. Don't worry I will not tell them how easy it is.
Garlic Dill Salmon and Brussels Sprouts One Pan Meal
- ¾ - 1 pounds salmon fillet, cut in two pieces
- 8 ounce brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- ½ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- cooking spray
- optional garnish: fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Half the lemon. Cut a thin slice off of each side and set aside.
- On the cooking sheet toss brussels sprouts with half of the rest of the lemon, half the olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Remove from oven and push sprouts to make room for the salmon. Put salmon on pan. Squeeze the other half of the lemon on top. Drizzle with the other half of the olive oil and sprinkle the rest of the garlic powder, salt and pepper on top. Sprinkle with the dill. Top with the lemon slices.
- Roast for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the salmon flakes.
Like it? I'd love it if you could pin it to your favorite Pinterest board!
So nice to see you today. Thank you for making Running in a Skirt part of your day. Come back tomorrow for Fashion Friday! I'm showing you how to update some pieces you might already have in your closet.
I’m linking up with: Meatless Monday with Sarah and Deborah, Meatless Monday with Annmarie, Delicious Dish Tuesday, What’s Cookin’ Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday with Miz Helen, FoodFriDIY, Foodie Friday, and the Weekend Potluck. Thanks so much ladies for the link up parties!
What's your favorite simple meal?