Love Nutella? You've got to try my 4 Ingredient Nutella Energy Bites recipe! This Nutella Protein Balls recipe is filled with flavor from Nutella, oatmeal, and hazelnuts.
Happy Monday everyone. This weekend was pretty chill compared to last weekend, but we now only have three weekends left in tax season and I can't wait to get my family back. I hope you had a nice weekend too.
I've been having some serious fun in the kitchen lately and have been creating some new recipes I really think you are going to love. After taking a bit of a blog cooking and shooting hiatus during the end of my pregnancy and the first few months of the boy's life it actually feels pretty good to start using the creative side of my brain again.
First up is a delicious 4 Ingredient Nutella Energy Bites recipe. You know I need these running around with twins all day! These are extra special because they are made with that rich hazelnut spread we all love... NUTELLA!
Here's why you'll love my Nutella Energy Bites recipe...
My friends. This little recipe is SO easy yet still tastes amazing. In fact, this might be my favorite energy bite recipe to date.
Nutella Protein Balls Recipe
These little bites are shear NUTELLA heaven. It has just enough Nutella to hit your craving and then filled with superfoods like oatmeal, chia seeds, and almonds. This just might be the best Nutella Protein Balls recipe.
Here's what you'll need for my 4 Ingredient Nutella Energy Bites recipe...
- Nutella or off-brand Chocolate Hazelnut Spread (ALDI has a really good one!)
- Chia Seeds
- Hazelnuts or almonds
Hazelnuts more naturally complement the Nutella, but almonds are also super delish in this Nutella Energy Bites recipe, less expensive and easier to find.
How to make my 4 Ingredient Nutella Energy Bites recipe?
This recipe is no bake and is so simple. Here's what you do...
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix
- Form into perfect bites.
- Pop in the fridge to firm up.
If you don't have a food processor a high-speed blender will also work.
If you are a Nutella or healthy energy bite fan, you've got to try this!
My 4 Ingredient Nutella Energy Bites recipe were a hit at my house and I'm pretty sure they will be at yours too.
Also try these energy bites...
- Apple Pie No Bake Energy Bites
- Chunky Monkey No Bake Energy Bites
- 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
- Banana Bread No Bake Energy Bites
Like my Nutella Energy Bites recipe? Pin for later!
4 Ingredient Nutella Energy Bites
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup hazelnuts*
- Put the oats and Nutella a food processor and mix until the oats are starting to break down and well combined. Add the chia seeds and hazelnuts and continue to mix until the nuts are chopped and combined.
- Roll into 12 bites with your hands and store in the fridge.
Do you love Nutella?