No Bake Brownie Bites Recipe: This healthy no bake snack is super fudgy yet totally healthy! It has no added sugars, is kid-friendly and made with only 4 SIMPLE INGREDIENTS!
One thing being stuck at home taught me was to be creative with what I had in the kitchen. Since I had gotten in the habit of stopping by he store every few days I surprised myself with sticking to my one time a week grocery order. I found myself looking through what I had and trying to make sure I used that first... honestly something I should be doing all along. I ended up with some extra Medrool dates from my No Bake Carrot Bites and started thinking of something else to make with them.
After finding a couple of containers of cocoa, I settled on No Bake Brownie Bites Recipe. Turns out you can make a DECADENT tasting treat in a healthy package with just FOUR INGREDIENTS including those dates and cocoa.
Curious??? I thought so!
Healthy No Bake Brownie Bites recipe
Aren't those little bites PRETTY???? This Healthy No Bake Brownie Bites recipe is kind of magic.
You put just a few healthy ingredients in food processor and come out with a batter that really does taste like a rich and fudgy brownie mix.
The hardest part of the entire process is rolling them into these pretty balls.
This No Bake Snack is the perfect treat for when you want just a little something sweet. It's great for an after dinner snack or mid-day treat. The boys even liked these!
It totally hits that sweet spot but still has wholesome ingredients that will keep your blood sugar from crashing 10 minutes later.
Raw & Vegan!
I don't normally seek out raw & vegan dishes but when I can find one that is both I love it.
These bites are crazy tasty considering that title. The taste like a rich fudge treat!
What's in these No Bake Brownie Energy Balls?
We've established they taste GREAT... so what's in them?
- Medjool Dates: The perfect naturally sweet date that makes these bites rich and moist without sugar.
- Walnut: A powerhouse superfood rich in healthy fats and protein.
- Cocoa Powder: Gives the bite a rich fudge flavor.
- Vanilla: Balances out the chocolate and adds some complexity of flavor.
You also need a couple of tablespoons of water and salt... but I'm not counting that in my 4 ingredients. 🙂
I suggest getting the special Medjool dates for this recipe because they are softer, taste better, and are easier to work with. You could substitute different types of nuts in this recipe but I love walnuts because of how soft they are and how many vitamins they have.
I know it might sound like an interesting combination but somehow it comes together to make FUDGE BROWNIE MAGIC!
How to make my No Bake Brownie Bites recipe...
- Chop the dates into smaller pieces.
- Add the dates, walnuts, cocoa powder, vanilla, water and salt to a high-speed blender. Blend until you get a smooth dough.
- Use your hands to form the brownie bites. Roll until smooth.
- Place the brownie bites on a baking sheet in the fridge until firmed up.
It's just that easy!
How do you store brownie bites?
Store these brownie bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
They make a great snack at home or on the go!
If you want a sweet treat, give these chocolate bites of goodness a try. Your pantry and stomach will be happy.
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear what you think! Leave a comment and a star rating ★ below.
- Apple Pie No Bake Bites
- Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Bites
- Holiday Superfood No Bake Bites
- Banana Bread No Bake Bites
- Chunky Monkey No Bake Bites
- Nutella Fudge No Bake Bites
No Bake Brownie Bites recipe
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and mix until a dough forms.
- Using a mini ice cream scoop for 12 even portions and roll into energy balls.
- Place the energy bites on a cookie sheet in the fridge to firm up. Allow to sit for at least an hour and then transfer to an airtight container to store.
Pin for Later