Get back on track with the best Green Smoothie Detox recipe! This delightful healthy smoothie is filled with tropical fruit, kale and ginger to make the best Kale Pineapple Detox Smoothie.
Kale Pineapple Detox Smoothie
I’ve been all about re-setting my eating habits this January and incorporating even more whole food that are nutrient dense into my diet. It’s easy to fall into rut over the holidays, but comforting to bring to back to basics in the New Year. Green smoothies like my Kale Pineapple Detox Smoothie are the perfect place to start.
In fact this Green Smoothie Detox recipe with ginger will knock your socks off! Whether you are looking for the ultimate healthy smoothie to add vitamins to your routine or something for detox or weightloss this delightful smoothie is perfect.
Detox Green Smoothie Ingredients:
The ingredients in this Detox Green Smoothie are simple, but all there for a purpose. The ingredient list is perfect for wanting to look and feel your best!
The ginger and cinnamon may sound unusual, but they both add great flavor and nutrients. Here’s your simple ingredient list.
- Kale: If you need a vitamin boost after an indulging weekend or week, kale is the ideal place to start. A handful of kale gives you a mega-boost of vitamins that you can’t beat. It’s the ultimate superfood.
- Frozen Pineapple: Pineapple is full of vitamin C to boost your immune system during a rough time. Use frozen fruit so you will not have to water down your smoothie with ice.
- Frozen Banana: Banana has potassium which is great for sore muscles.
- Almond Milk: Use any non-dairy milk you like but low calorie almond milk is always a great choice.
- Ginger: Fresh ginger gives this smoothie a bit of spice, but it adds lot’s of detox qualities! It both sooths the stomach and is anti-inflammatory.
- Cinnamon: A bit of cinnamon adds some anti-inflammatory qualities to the smoothie.
This combination of flavors is not only good for you but tastes amazing too! It’s remarkable how the sweet frozen fruit completely hides the flavor of the kale. You’d never know this was good for you!
How to Make A Detox Island Green Smoothie:
You’ll need a good blender to make this smoothie! This one HERE is my personal favorite and it’s NOT crazy expensive. <— Amazon Affiliate Link
- Pull out all your ingredients.
- Put them in your blender and mix until smooth.
- Serve in a mason jar!
I love this package of mason jars with adorable straws.
Kale Pineapple Detox Smoothie Variations & Questions
- You can substitute other tropical frozen fruits for a similar flavor. Mango is another great choice.
- Mango can also be substituted for the banana if you are looking for a banana-free detox smoothie
- Spinach can be subbed for the kale.
- You can use any dairy-free milk to keep this smoothie light in calories. Coconut milk is also delicious.
What does pineapple and ginger do to the body?
This dreamy combination of ingredients helps prevent cold and flus because it’s filled with vitamins. The ginger also helps with nausea, stomach aches and even heart burn.
This smoothie is simple and delicious! You’ll be surprised at how delicious and refreshing it tastes even with all of the detox health benefits.
My Green Smoothie Detox recipe will have you coming back for more.
More Detox Smoothies to Enjoy:
- Orange, Ginger & Turmeric Smoothie
- Watermelon Mint Smoothie
- Fresh & Healthy Cranberry Smoothie
- Kale Pina Colada Smoothie
- Pineapple Mint Smoothie
- Kale and Berry Smoothie
The Best Detox Green Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1/2 cup pineapple, frozen
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 handful chopped kale
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix well.
Pin for later!