- 2 over ripe bananas, mashed
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 tablespoons mini dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients until completely combined.
- Roll into small ping pong sized balls and place on a cookie sheet. Allow to firm up in the fridge for about an hour.
- Once firm, transfer to an airtight container for storage. Keep in the fridge.
Like it? I’d love it if you could pin this No Bake Banana Bread Bites recipe to your favorite Pinterest board! Thank you so much for the support.
YUM! No Bake Banana Bread Bites-- clean eating & delish! Click To Tweet
Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow I’m sharing some of my favorite beach essentials for the year.
Do you have any favorite travel snacks?
I’m linking up my No Bake Banana Bread Bites recipe with: Meatless Monday with Sarah and Deborah, Meatless Monday with Annmarie and Rachel, Delicious Dish Tuesday, What’s Cookin’ Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday with Miz Helen, FoodFriDIY, Foodie Friday, and the Weekend Potluck. Thanks so much ladies for the link up parties!