Here’s how to make my Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip recipe…
My Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip recipe takes a couple of easy steps to make. First up is roasting the cauliflower. You’ll want to break the head up into small enough florets that will fit on chips. If you buy one of those bags of pre-cut cauliflower florets you will need to break it up further.
You roast the cauliflower on a sheet pan. The cauliflower takes the place of the chicken in the classic dip.
Next, you mix up a delightful mixture of cream cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese. I lightened my version up by subbing greek yogurt for part of the cheese.
Next up is adding classic Frank’s hot sauce to the mix. You can add as little or as much as you’d like. The 3/4 cup in the recipe is hot enough for flavor but not enough to burn your mouth for the rest of the night. BUT hot food is super subjective so if you are sensitive to heat, start with a little less and you can always add more. Just test it in the mixer. This gives the dish that classic buffalo flavor.
The last step in my Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip recipe is folding in green onions, blue cheese, and your roasted cauliflower florets. You then roast the dish to golden perfection.
Serve with celery, crackers or chips for a totally addictive taste. The cauliflower gives the dish substance without needing the meat.
The flavors in this Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip recipe are cheesy, buffalo perfection! The blue cheese and fresh green onions on top just take it over the top. This entire pan can disappear from my house in NO TIME.
I promise it will be a hit at your party.
Give my Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip recipe a try and let me know what you think! Happy cooking.
- Healthier Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Healthier 5 Ingredient Avocado Feta Dip
- Lightened Up Southern Pimento Cheese Dip
Pin for later!
Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Dip recipe
- 3 cups small cauliflower florets *
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 7 ounces reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup Frank's Hot Sauce **
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- garnish: extra green onions and crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and line a sheet pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray. Also, spray a 9x9 casserole dish.
- Toss the cauliflower in the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread in one layer on the sheet pan and roast 15-20 minutes or until tender. Don't overcook. Turn down the oven to 350 degrees.
- With a mixer combine the cream cheese, mozzarella, greek yogurt, and hot sauce together. Once smooth carefully fold in the green onion, crumbled blue cheese and roasted cauliflower by hand.
- Put the mixture in the casserole dish. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until melted. You can pop on the broiler at the end to get the golden color.
- Garnish with extra green onion and blue cheese. Serve with chips, celery, and carrots.
Do you watch the Super Bowl?