This Pumpkin Dip is irresistible, sweet, and creamy! My Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is simply made with cream cheese, homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice, and real pumpkin, plus Greek yogurt as a healthy swap. This easy no-bake dessert dip is made with only 6 ingredients and NO cool whip!
Pumpkin Dip - The Best Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip
This Pumpkin Dip is absolutely the best Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip. It's easy to make with just 6 simple ingredients AND tastes just like a pumpkin pie cheesecake combo. My version is healthy swapping out Cool Whip for cream cheese and regular sugar or confectioners sugar for honey or maple syrup.
If you are a pumpkin fan, you are going to LOVE this irresistible and perfectly snackable Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake dip. It literally tastes like scoops of delightful pumpkin pie-flavored cheesecake in a dippable form. And of course, my version comes with some healthy swaps making this a slightly healthier recipe to pick from.
This is a great pumpkin dip to love all holiday season because it comes together with just a few ingredients AND is no-bake. There is something special about having a spread of festive dips with fun dippers at a party or family gathering. It just brings people together. This delightful pumpkin dip will do just that at any Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Fall gathering.
It's SMOOTH, CREAMY, and did I mention PUMPKIN-y?
Why You'll Love this Healthy Cheesecake Pumpkin Dip recipe...
- This Healthy Pumpkin Dip is just what pumpkin lovers have been waiting for. It's a fluffy and creamy dip flavored with lots of pumpkin pie spice, and canned pumpkin, and sweetened with either honey or maple syrup (your choice!)
- This simple combination tastes like pure PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON.
- The base is a combination of whipped cream cheese (which I find lighter and healthier) AND greek yogurt. Sure you could go for straight cream cheese with this dip BUT the Greek yogurt balances it out and adds some extra nutrients like probiotics and protein.
- You will seriously LOVE this dip because it's no-bake.
- AND it's only 6 ingredients meaning it all comes together in less than 10 minutes.
- This versatile Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip is great for a party or even a family or kid snack.
Here's an overview of what you'll need to make this Cheesecake Pumpkin Dip recipe, but keep scrolling for the full recipe amounts.
For the Pumpkin Dip:
- Pumpkin Puree: Make sure to buy regular pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie mix for my Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip. I use canned pumpkin puree for this. to
- Whipped Cream Cheese: I think whipped cream cheese makes this recipe lighter and fluffier.
- Plain Greek Yogurt: Plain Greek yogurt bulks out this dip with fewer calories and more health benefits than straight cream cheese. Low-fat or full-fat will work depending on your dietary preferences.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: This simple spice blend featuring cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves gives you that classic pumpkin pie flavor you crave. Use your favorite store-bought brand or make your own with my Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice recipe.
- Vanilla Extract: A touch of vanilla brings out the flavors.
- Honey or Maple Syrup: You'll want a touch of a sweetener to get the dessert flavor you want. I picked honey for my testing but maple syrup will also work. You could also make this recipe lighter by sweetening it with stevia or your favorite keto sweetener. Just sweeten to taste. I use this instead of powdered sugar to have this healthier.
Use one or many of these as dippers for your pumpkin dip!
- Graham Crackers
- Sliced Apples
- Vanilla Wafers
- Pretzels - The salty and sweet combo is delish!
- Ginger Snaps
- Biscoff Cookies
- Pear Slices
- Banana Slices
What about the cool whip?
Many Pumpkin Dips recipes include Cool Whip but mine doesn't which is why this is a Healthy Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip. I feel like this blend of ingredients (including the Greek yogurt swap!) is just as tasty and without the processed Cool Whip. I also don't use regular sugar in my dip and sweeten it with honey or maple syrup.
This is an overview of the instructions to make this Cheesecake Pumpkin Dip recipe, but the full detailed printable recipe is below in the recipe card.
- In a large bowl mix together all of the ingredients including the pumpkin puree, whipped cream cheese, greek yogurt, and pumpkin spice.
- Add a small amount of sweetener and then adjust to taste. Add up to 3 tablespoons of the honey.
- Put the pumpkin mixture in your favorite bowl.
- Serve with your favorite dippers like apple slices.
Tips for Making The Pumpkin Dip
- Make sure you get canned pumpkin and NOT pumpkin pie filling which is already sweetened and spiced. Pumpkin Pie filling will make this recipe way too strong and sweet.
- You can substitute mascarpone cheese for the cream cheese. You can also use plain cream cheese if you can't find whipped but it will not be as fluffy.
- If you love cinnamon feel free to add some extra!
- If you make this dip ahead of time and store it in the fridge the cream cheese will firm up some so it will not be quite as fluffy. Make sure to give it an extra stir before serving.
I love this Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip recipe as written, but here are some fun variations.
- Make it Indulgent: Substitute Cool Whip for the Greek yogurt and confectioner sugar for the honey for a more rich treat.
- Make it Dairy Free: Use dairy-free yogurt and cream cheese.
- Make it Vegan: Use dairy-free yogurt and cream cheese, plus make sure to use maple syrup and not honey.
Storage & Leftovers
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Because of the cream cheese, I do not recommend freezing this recipe. It would get a strange texture when you thaw it out.
You can easily make this dip 24 hours in advance before serving. Keep it in the refrigerator in an airtight container until serving.
Can I use pumpkin pie filling?
Yes, just leave out the added spices and adjust the sweeteners to taste as the pumpkin pie filling is already sweetened.
Can you freeze pumpkin dip?
I would not subject freezing this pumpkin dip because the whipped cream cheese will come out with a strange texture. This dip is best enjoyed when made!
What is a good substitute for pumpkin pie spice?
If you don't have pumpkin pie spice in the cabinet, follow my instructions to make your own DIY Pumpkin Pie Spice with a combination of five spices cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, and cloves.
This Cheesecake Pumpkin Dip is So Tasty!
I hope you love this Healthy Cheesecake Pumpkin Dip as much as I do. It would be great for any fall-themed party, Halloween parties, or even Thanksgiving. It can either be served as a dessert dip or something sweet along with the appetizers. Either way, it's sure to disappear any time you make it.
More Healthy Pumpkin Snack Recipes:
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball
- Savory Pumpkin Hummus
- Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Superfood Breakfast Cookies
- Crock Pot Apple Pumpkin Butter
- Pumpkin Nice Cream
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites
- Pumpkin Spice Granola
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Bars
- Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Cups
Plus don't miss my 18 Healthy & Unique Pumpkin Recipes to Make this Fall!
Healthy Cheesecake Pumpkin Dip
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients, the cream cheese, greek yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin puree, vanilla, and maple syrup, together until smooth.
- Put in a serving bowl and arrange the dippers around the pumpkin dip.
Pin for later!