Simple Pumpkin Pancakes are perfectly pumpkin and so incredibly fluffy. They get their simplicity from dressing up your standard box pancake mix!
Oh friends, I am excited about this one. Does anyone else get excited about food the way I do?
Perfectly pumpkin, fall-ish, fluffy and soft pumpkin pancakes.
These are simple enough for anyone to make and use things you probably already have sitting around the cupboard including store bought pancake mix.
Serve them plain! They are good enough to eat by themselves - really! Simple Pumpkin Pancakes are fabulous!
Or with whipped cream.
Or with syrup AND whipped cream. Because really sometimes you have to splurge. I believe a healthy lifestyle has to have balance.
And speaking of healthy, simply adding the pumpkin pumps up these pancakes nutritional value. Pumpkin is full of anti-oxidants and has high levels of vitamin-A.
Not that you needed an excuse.
You see, sometimes really good things can actually be just a little bit good for you.
I hope you enjoy these simple pumpkin pancakes!
Simple Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 cups complete pancake mix
- 1 ½ cups water
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- With a whisk, combine the water and complete pancake mix in a bowl.
- Add the pumpkin, vanillia and pumpkin pie spice and whisk well.
- Heat a pan or griddle to medium-low heat.
- Pour pancakes into pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until center is bubbly and edges are just starting to cook.
- Serve plain, with whipped cream or syrup!
Do you go all our PUMPKIN everything in the fall?
What is your favorite pumpkin flavored treat?