Need a frittata for a crowd? Try my Healthy Vegetable Sheet Pan Frittata recipe that's veggie packed with spinach and ricotta cheese!
While Easter may not look the same this year, we can still cook a delicious breakfast for our immediate family. This DELISH Healthy Vegetable Sheet Pan Frittata recipe is the perfect frittata for a crowd (a small crowd!) and is also a way to get some get veggies at breakfast. You'll also LOVE this recipe for meal prep and cooking ahead for the week.
Healthy Vegetable Sheet Pan Frittata recipe
Y'all know I LOVE sheet pan meals and here is another great one. Eggs cook perfectly this way and if you haven't made eggs in the oven yet, you are missing out. This recipe is so simple and cooks a lot of eggs at once in a no-fuss way.
This is also a great way to add more vegetables during your breakfast routine... which I even miss out on too often.
This is a frittata for a crowd!
YES! This is frittata for a crowd... or your small family self isolating at home. 🙂 If you are tired of making everyone individual egg omelets and feeling like a short-order cook THIS Healthy Vegetable Sheet Pan Frittata recipe is where to start.
The trick is to have a great non-stick sheet pan with a lip around the edge. I love THIS one. <--- Amazon affiliate link.
The sheet pan allows you to cook an entire dozen eggs at once.
What's in this Healthy Vegetable Sheet Pan Frittata recipe?
This Healthy Vegetable Sheet Pan Frittata recipe has a few more ingredients than a lot of my recipes but the veggies make it totally worth it. PLUS you could easily swap ones out to make this more customizable. Kale and mushrooms would be great with this too.
Here is what I called for in my version...
- Garlic Powder
- Italian Seasoning
My favorite part of this recipe is the nice sprinkle of feta cheese on the top! It makes everything taste better.
The ricotta cheese gets mixed up in the eggs and makes them super light and fluffy.
How to make eggs in the oven...
Curious how to make eggs in the oven? It's actually super simple! This is the perfect recipe to start with.
- Turn on the oven and put the pan in the oven to preheat it.
- Saute your veggies in a pan.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and ricotta together.
- Pull the pan out of the oven and pour the eggs into the pan. Lay the vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle with the feta!
- Bake until the eggs firm up.
Preheating the pan allows the eggs to set quickly and keeps them tender. Cooking the veggies beforehand also allows the eggs to set quickly and be fluffier.
This easy Vegetable Frittata in a sheet pan is perfect for meal prep!
This Easy Vegetable Frittata in a sheet pan is not just great for crowds, it's also perfect for meal prep for the week.
You could easily cook this on Sunday and enjoy your eggs all week as a simple grab and go breakfast. It would be great on its own with a side of fruit or to use as the filling for a breakfast sandwich or breakfast wrap. I LOVE that it allows you to get extra veggies into your day.
This is such a tasty and healthy breakfast idea! Whether you make it for Easter or meal prep I hope you will give it a try. As always, I'd love to hear what you think in the comments below.
Try more easy egg recipes!
- Sheet Pan Southwest Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs
- Healthy Vegetarian Breakfast Casserole
- Crock Pot Vegetarian Breakfast Casserole
- Crustless Mushroom, Kale and Feta Quiche
- Crustless Caprese Quiche
Pin for later...
Healthy Vegetable Sheet Pan Frittata recipe
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups baby spinach, loosely packed
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ cup ricotta
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons feta
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and put a quarter sheet pan (9x13 inches) in the oven.
- In a large saute pan heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and saute a few minutes until starting to turn tender. Add the tomato and cook another couple of minutes until they start to break. Add the spinach and cook just until it starts to wilt. Generously sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- While that's cooking whisk together the eggs, milk, ricotta and italliann seasoning. Then salt and pepper the mixture. I used ½ teaspon of each.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and spray with cooking spray. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and carefully spoon the veggie mixture on top. Sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the eggs are cooked.
What's your favorite way to eat eggs?
Sheet pan breakfast, this is genius! Thank you for this recipe!
I love this recipe! I am such a fan of frittatas, but I had never made them on a sheet pan, great idea and so delicious!!!
I often need more veggies in my morning breakfast as well. This is such a great recipe option if you're needing more veggies!
dixya @foodpleasureandhealth.com says
I have never made frittata in the oven sheet pan style but I love this idea for entertaining a large crowd or meal planning. this looks so yum with all the Summer produce!
I've never thought to do a frittata in a sheet pan but love it. Makes it that much easier and looks super tasty.
Lisa Ballantyne says
Deborah Brooks says
I make frittatas every week but have not tried making them in a sheet pan! Love this idea
Maureen @ Maureen Gets Real says
I would never have thought to bake eggs on a sheet pan. Totally keeping this in mind for my family's vacation this summer!