Shake up your breakfast routine with my Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs recipe!
I’d like to thank my friends at BRIANNAS Salad Dressings for sponsoring this tasty new breakfast idea! Thank you for considering supporting companies who support Running in a Skirt. As always, all opinions are my own.
I had a great time at Deep Creek earlier this week and now I’ve traveled to Dayton to see my Grandmother. She hasn’t been doing so well since my Grandfather passed in April so I wanted to make sure we saw her before I got too far along in my pregnancy. I’ll share highlights from the entire trip next week.
Before I left I actually asked my Facebook readers for some recipe ideas. I have an endless stream of ideas myself but I want to publish recipes YOU guys want to make. I surprisingly got several votes for a root hash! So I went to work brainstorming an idea.
Here’s why you have to try my Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs recipe…
I decided to give the hash a Southwest twist and turn it into an entire sheet pan meal by adding black beans, eggs, and more veggies. The result is my Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs recipe and it’s so tasty and delicious!
This vegetarian sheet pan meal is perfect for a well-rounded breakfast and hearty enough for dinner! PLUS it’s easy to make using one of my favorite kitchen shortcuts.
I made this super easy meal with BRIANNAS Salad Dressings. They have 15 mind-blowing flavors (including the super popular Rich Poppy Seed) but for my Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs recipe I used their super tasty Chipolte Ranch and their new Creamy Cilantro Lime. Both pair perfectly with the southwest flavors of this dish.
To make the Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs recipe I started by chopping fresh sweet potatoes plus a red and green bell pepper. I kept the sweet potato pieces small so they’d cook quicker. Next, I added to a big bowl a can of rinsed and drained black beans and some frozen yellow corn.
For flavor, I tossed my veggies in BRIANNAS Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing and some cumin. The Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing is the perfect combination of tart lime and refreshing cilantro.
Next, I roasted my veggies until they were tender. Once they were mostly cooked I pulled the sheet pan out of the oven and made 6 holes just big enough for eggs. I carefully cracked my eggs onto the sheet pan and sprinkled them with salt and pepper.
To cook them I just popped the entire pan back in the oven. You can cook the eggs for as long or short as you like depending on how you like your eggs. My pregnant self-ate these completely cooked through although runny yoke would be pretty darn dreamy.
The final step is the most important… a GORGEOUS drizzle of BRIANNAS Chipotle Ranch Dressing. It adds an exotic flavor punch of smoked jalapenos and classic Southwestern spices to this Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs recipe without much fuss.
This sheet pan meal could not be easier or tastier thanks to BRIANNAS Salad Dressing. I love making things homemade but sometimes I just don’t have time and I love that I can trust that BRIANNAS will have the flavor and quality I want.
My Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs recipe is such a tasty and well-balanced meal. It’s full of flavor without a lot of fuss.
Thanks for the great idea Facebook friends… keep them coming! I hope you enjoy this as much as we did!
BRIANNAS Salad Dressing
BRIANNAS Salad Dressing is great for cooking recipes like this one, as a marinade or as a traditional salad dressing. The dressings come in flavors Lively Lemon Tarragon, Champagne Vinaigrette, Saucy Ginger Mandarin or Blush Wine Vinaigrette in addition to the tasty ones below.
They use quality ingredients for a superior taste I know you’ll love.
Find out where you can buy them HERE!
Like my Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs recipe? I’d love it if you could pin this to your favorite Pinterest board! Thank you so much for the support.
Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs recipe
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, 1/4 inch diced
- 1 red bell pepper, 1/2 inch chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, 1/2 inch chopped
- 1 can 15.5 oz black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup BRIANNAS Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup BRIANNAS Chipotle Ranch Dressing
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- optional garnish: fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Generously spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Toss the sweet potatoes, bell peppers, black beans, frozen corn, BRIANNAS Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing, cumin and garlic powder together in a bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast the sweet potato mixture for 15-18 minutes until the sweet potatoes are almost tender.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and carefully make 6 holes in the hash just large enough for the eggs. Carefully crack the eggs in the holes. Sprinkle the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Put the pan back in the oven for 4-8 minutes depending on how cooked you want your eggs.
- Just before serving generously drizzle the BRIANNAS Chipotle Ranch Dressing on top of the hash. You can also sprinkle the dish with fresh cilantro!
Head to BRIANNAS site to check out their amazing flavors! Let me know which ones you’d like to try first.