Quick, healthy, and full of Vitamin C, this Mango Orange Smoothie is sure to bring more sunshine to your morning! Better than Starbucks, this 4 Ingredient Healthy Smoothie is vegan, dairy-free and sugar-free. It’s naturally immune boosting too! What’s not to love?
Doesn’t this healthy smoothie just look like sunny, summer sunshine? Here’s a little secret… it tastes like sunshine too. Oranges have a way of doing that, ya know?
I can’t buy oranges without thinking about my childhood in Florida where I could stick my head out the window of the car and get whiffs of blooming orange groves while driving to my ballet classes. There is something so magical about the smell and this smoothie takes me right back.
This little creation is the dream team of summery smoothie combinations… an Mango Orange Smoothie recipe. The mango pairs perfectly with the orange for a dream team healthy smoothie combo. This immune boosting fruit combination is naturally packed with vitamins including a nice dose of vitamin C.
This smooth and creamy smoothie will have you dreaming of summer days in an orange grove all year long.
Why You’ll Love this Mango Orange Smoothie…
This Mango Orange Smoothie is perfect for the busy summer months because it is packed with immune-boosting and energy giving vitamins. I mean you can just see the vitamin C oozing out of it!
Adding frozen mango is a quick and easy way to bring the tropical flavor out. Mangos are actually a superfood and packed with vitamins including potassium. In fact just one serving of mango has 100% of your daily needs for vitamin C. Oranges too! So this smoothie is perfect when you need an immune boost.
Orange and mango is also the perfect combination of fruit because the creaminess of the mango pair perfectly with the acidic orange.
Orange Mango Smoothie Smoothie Starbucks
And, the best part? This smoothie has no added sugar like you’d find in the Starbucks or Panera Mango Orange Smoothies. This copycat version is healthier and tastier!
Ingredients in the Smoothie:
- Frozen fruit (mangoes, bananas): Frozen fruit guarantees your smoothie will have a nice thick icy texture without having to water it down with ice.
- Oranges: Fresh oranges add a nice combination of sweet and tart flavors to the smoothie.
- Orange Juice or Almond Milk: Whether you choose orange juice or almond milk is up to you and your preferred amount of sweetness or creaminess.
How to an Orange Mango Smoothie:
- Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
Variations and Pro Tips
- Use your favorite high speed blender to mix this into the best consistency.
- If you want a banana free smoothie you could make this with extra mango and leave out the banana.
- Add a handful of greens for even more nutrients in your smoothie. The color will turn out funky, but it will still taste great.
Can I add ice to the smoothie?
You can certainly add a handful of ice if you want to, but I find ice tends to make the smoothie watery. This is why I opt to use frozen fruit, as it helps make the smoothie thick and creamy.
How can I make the smoothie more filling?
Some of my favorite additions to make a smoothie more filling include Greek yogurt, seeds or nut butter, leafy greens, and oats. You could certainly experiment with one of these add-ins if you’d like to!
How many calories in a mango smoothie?
Mine has 230 calories! Mangos are a bit higher in calories which makes this smoothie add up fast. You get a mega dose of vitamin C with this smoothie though!
Couldn’t you imagine drinking this Mango Orange Smoothie when you were just starting to feel under the weather? The dose of vitamin C and sunshine is sure to help heal you… at least a little bit.
So grab a big glass of this and enjoy some sunshine with me. I hope you love this as much as I do.
More Smoothies to Enjoy:
- Orange, Ginger & Turmeric Smoothie
- Watermelon Mint Smoothie
- Fresh & Healthy Cranberry Smoothie
- Kale Pina Colada Smoothie
- Pineapple Mint Smoothie
- Kale and Berry Smoothie
Mango Orange Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 orange, peeled, de-seeded and cut into segments.
- 1/2 cup orange juice or almond milk
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth!
Pin for later!