This healthy meal is full of flavor. You are going to love my Vegan Thai Peanut Noodle Salad recipe!
I had a lovely weekend and am finally feeling a bit caught up after our Sanibel trip. After our week of eating ALL THE SEAFOOD, it is nice to come home to more veggie-packed, plant-based meals. I love eating vacation food but there is also something so comforting in coming home and eating home-cooked meals.
I shared my new Thai Peanut Salad dressing last week with you and now I have a new recipe for you to use it in. It is super simple, full of a rainbow of vegetables and one that I know you will want to make over and over.
This Vegan Thai Peanut Noodle Salad recipe is a total winner!
Why you’ll love this Vegan Thai Peanut Noodle Salad recipe…
The heart of this dinner is that Thai Peanut Dressing I shared with you last week. It is simply made with your favorite creamy peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and a few other goodies. If you thought that type of dressing was too hard to make at home… you are wrong! It’s really simple to put together.
Instead of featuring it on a traditional pad thai like noodle dish I decided to BRIGHTEN things up with adding all the veggies to this salad.
The base of this Vegan Thai Peanut Noodle Salad recipe is your favorite basic whole wheat spaghetti noodles. Simple and easy!
Next, I add veggies like crunchy red bell peppers, crisp cucumber, and colorful purple cauliflower. The flavor punch comes from adding some peanuts, sesame seeds and cilantro to the top. Plus don’t forget the limes.
This simple dinner idea comes together in no time and is vegan but still very hearty and filling. I don’t think most folks would miss the meat at all… the Hub’s loved it.
What’s in this Vegan Thai Peanut Noodle Salad recipe?
I love recipes that have simple ingredients and it doesn’t get easier than this.
- Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- Red Pepper
- Purple Cabbage
- Sesame Seeds
- Homemade Thai Peanut Dressing
How do you make this Vegan Thai Peanut Noodle Salad recipe?
- Cook the pasta according to the box instructions.
- While it’s cooking chop your veggies.
- Toss the veggies and noodles in the peanut sauce.
- Serve and top with peanuts, sesame seeds, and extra lime.
This dish is great for dinner and also sits well in the fridge making it a great lunch or meal prep option too. I hope you like it as much as I did! Give it a try and let me know what you think in the comments.
Also try this Asian inspired dishes…
- Garlic and Sesame Baby Bok Choy
- Asian Edamame Quinoa Salad
- Better Than Takeout Vegetable Lo Mein
- Crispy Asain Baked Tofu
- Crock Pot Sweet Potato and Mushroom Curry
Pin for later!
Vegan Thai Peanut Noodle Salad recipe
- 8 ounces whole-grain spaghetti noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cut in half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- extras: lime, sesame seeds & peanuts
- 1/2 cup Thai Peanut Dressing *
- Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Put in serving bowls and top with lime, sesame seeds, peanuts and an extra drizzle of dressing.
What’s your favorite easy dinner idea?