Looking for a healthy pescatarian dinner idea? How about Sheet Pan Shrimp and Veggies! My Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables recipe is full of flavor from Old Bay, gluten free, and takes only 25 minutes to make.
I can't get enough shrimp sheet pan meals these days! From my Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas to my Sheet Pan Shrimp and Zoodles sweet, juicy shrimp shine on the sheet pan. I love these seafood dinners because they cook in just minutes you are able to get dinner on the table in a flash. When you need a healthy dinner on the table fast... baked shrimp with vegetables is THE way to go.
In fact, this gorgeous plate of shrimp-y goodness can be on your table in less than 25 minutes... start to finish. I promise!
Sheet Pan Shrimp and Veggies
This version of my sheet pan meal features simple Sheet Pan Shrimp and Veggies. You can use your favorite vegetables for this but I put together a RAINBOW of favorites from red bell peppers, orange carrots, yellow bell peppers, green broccoli, and purple onions. They say to eat the rainbow... and this healthy dinner is the perfect place to start.
So let's get cooking!
Here's why you'll love my Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables recipe...
I love this recipe because it starts with a gorgeous array of vegetables. I know I can never have enough colorful veggies so I went for a full-on rainbow here.
For this Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables recipe, I used red peppers, orange carrots, yellow peppers, green broccoli, and purple onion. I fully believe in eating the rainbow naturally and you can't go wrong here.
On top of the veggies, I add big, plump shrimp.
The entire dish is seasoned with a healthy shaking of Old Bay which will take you to the beach. Old Bay can get spicy if you use too much, so make sure to read my recipe notes if you are sensative to heat.
I love to serve this as shown. It's a low carb, gluten-free meal. OR you can double the servings you get out of it by topping the shrimp and veggies with lemon seasoned quinoa or rice.
Either way is delicious! Just don't forget to line your pan with foil so you'll have no cleanup.
What do you need for this Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables recipe?
- Large Shrimp: Look for large 26-30 count. I like to buy the already peeled ones. You can leave on the tail or remove it before cooking.
- Rainbow Veggies: Pick your favorites or go with the rainbow veggies I suggest here.
- Lemons: You can't have a good seafood dish without lemons! I like to slice the lemons and put them on the pan to add flavor when cooking.
- Olive Oil: A little bit of your favorite olive oil goes a long way to making this shrimp and veggies recipe.
- Old Bay: Old Bay is the classic seafood seasoning used in so many coastal restaurants.
- Foil: I like to line my sheet pan with foil to make clean up a breeze.
- Eco- Friendly Cooking Spray
How do you make this Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables recipe?
- Line a pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Toss the shrimp and veggies separately in olive oil and the Old Bay.
- Spread the veggies on a pan and roast them.
- Pull the veggies out of the oven and top them with the lemon slices and shrimp. Cook for just a few minutes until the shrimp are tender and pink.
- Serve my Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables recipe alone or with rice or quinoa for a more filling meal.
I hope you'll give this tasty Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables recipe a try! It truly is so tasty and super easy to make. It's the perfect addition to your weekday dinner rotation.
Also try these sheet pan meals...
- Vegetarian Sheet Pan Fajitas
- Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- Sheet Pan Shrimp and Zoodles
- Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Salmon and Brussels Sprouts
- Sheet Pan Southwest Sweet Potato Hash & Eggs
Like my Sheet Pan Shrimp and Vegetables recipe? Pin for later!
Sheet Pan Shrimp & Vegetables Recipe
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 cups small broccoli florets *
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1-2 teaspoons old bay **, divided
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- ½ teaspoons salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon pepper, divided
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a bowl toss the carrot, broccoli, bell pepper and onion with half of the olive oil, half of the old bay and half the salt and pepper. Spread the vegetable mixture on your sheet pan and roast for 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking and In the same bowl toss the shrimp with half of the olive oil, half of the old bay and half the salt and pepper. Squeeze the ends of the lemon in the bowl.
- Pull the vegetables out of the oven and place the lemon slices on the veggies then carefully lay the shrimp on top of the veggies. Put back into the oven for 4-6 minutes or until the shrimp just start to curl and turn pink. Do not overcook... the shrimp will cook fast!
- Serve as shown or over a bed or your favorite grain or pasta.
Do you make sheet pan meals?