I’m putting a different spin on a party dip favorite with my Healthy Smoked Salmon Dip! This yummy creation is one you can serve without the guilt.
I’m a sucker for appetizers. Anything you can dip, dunk or eat in one baby bite makes me happy. Our holiday party tour starts this weekend, so I know I will have to exercise a little self control. All those apps can add up!
Insert my Healthy Smoked Salmon Dip. It is a super yummy creation with just a few fresh ingredients. Fresh smoked salmon combine with a combination of low fat cream cheese AND low fat Greek yogurt for a creamy texture and taste.
You feel like you are eating something super decadent, but really you have cut the calories and added more nutrition by making the swap to Greek yogurt!
A perfect dish to bring to a party or serve at one of your own!
I’m off now to try to figure out what to wear to ALL THE CHRISTMAS PARTIES. I should have gone shopping 🙂 Sigh.
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1/2 fresh lemon juiced
- 3 ounces chopped smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons red onion
- optional: capers additional dill for garnish
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Garnish with dill.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, carrot chips or on a whole grain bagel.