- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons plain or vanilla greek yogurt
- optional topping: melted peanut butter and dark chocolate
- Put the oats, almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter and cocoa powder in a container with a lid. Mix well and put in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning stir in or top with how much greek yogurt you'd like.
- For a more decadent breakfast, top with the melted peanut butter and chocolate drizzle.
Like it? Find this recipe later by pinning this to your favorite Pinterest board! Thank you so much for the support.
A peanut buttery chocolate dream---> Healthy Peanut Butter Cup Overnight Oats Click To Tweet
Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow I’m *.
I’m linking up with: Meatless Monday with Sarah and Deborah, Meatless Monday with Annmarie and Rachel, Delicious Dish Tuesday, What’s Cookin’ Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday with Miz Helen, FoodFriDIY, Foodie Friday, and the Weekend Potluck. Thanks so much ladies for the link up parties!