This Shrimp Avocado Lime Salad recipe is a bowl of summer beach goodness!
I am writing this morning from Fenwick Beach, Deleware! The Hubs family wanted to do a beach vacation this year a little closer to where they live in Pittsburgh… so we traveled north this weekend to meet them at the beach. We’re spending the whole week here and I’m pretty excited for the boys to be at the beach again and with their cousins all week.
This is a recipe I cooked up before I left for the beach… with all things saltwater in mind. My Shrimp Avocado Lime Salad recipe is packed with healthy baked shrimp, fresh tomato and avocado. It’s perfect for any day when you are craving a taste of seafood without all the fuss! In fact, I already ordered the stuff to make it in our beach condo this week.
Why you’ll love this Shrimp Avocado Lime Salad recipe…
This is one of those recipes that’s easy to love. It comes together in minutes, is packed with fresh veggies like sweet tomato and creamy avocado. The perfectly tender, perfectly cooked shrimp really shine here.
The flavoring is plenty of lime juice, cilantro and salt, and pepper. Nice and easy!
In fact, my healthy shrimp salad
recipe is only 6 ingredients. I honestly don’t have to make anything that’s fussy these days and this is the perfect no-fuss meal.
Ingredients in this Shrimp Avocado Lime Salad recipe
- Avocado Oil
I bought tail-on shrimp for the pretty photos for this recipe but it honestly would be easier to eat with shrimp without the tail!
How to make my Shrimp Avocado Lime Salad recipe…
- Use a sheet pan to quickly cook the shrimp. *
- Toss the shrimp with the lime, avocado, tomato, and cilantro.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
* If you really need/want a fast meal you can also make this with the pre-cooked shrimp… although I feel like I enjoy the ones I cook just a touch more.
This really simple Shrimp Avocado Lime Salad recipe is so light and tasty! Make it for dinner soon and let me know what you think.
- Sheet Pan Shrimp and Zoodles
- Sheet Pan Shrimp and Rainbow Veggies
- Healthy Low Country Boil Foil Packets – pescatarian friendly
- 5 Ingredient New England Style Shrimp Rolls
- Mediterranean Shrimp Skewers Bowl
Pin for later….
Shrimp Avocado Lime Salad recipe
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lime
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the shrimp in the avocado oil and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the shrimp on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Cook in the oven for 3-6 minutes just until the shrimp turn pink and start to curl. Allow the shrimp to cool.
- Toss the shrimp with the tomato. Squeeze the lime on top and add the chopped cilantro. Salt and pepper again.
- When you are ready to serve the dish carefully fold in the avocado.
- Serve room temperature or chilled.