Spicy and flavorful chai tea is a favorite of mine, but making a chai tea recipe from scratch can be a bit daunting. I’m taking the mystery out of the drink with my easy chai tea recipe that is nearly calorie free.
The best part is that it is made with simple, real ingredients including an English breakfast black tea bag, ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, almond milk and Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener.
You just boil water with all the spices and then let the tea bag steep for 4-5 minutes. I then strain out the ginger and spices that didn’t dissolve and add frothy vanilla almond milk.
My finishing touch is the delicious sweetening experience of Zing™ Zero Calorie Sweetener. Zing™ is made with only real ingredients -- nothing artificial, and has the sweetness extracted from Mother Nature’s stevia plant!
I feel confident that I am making a good food choice when I use Zing™ because it has zero artificial ingredients. I shared just a few weeks ago about how I have been struggling to make the switch to stevia from other artificial products, but Zing™ has been making that jump so much easier.
You can add a little ZING™ TO YOUR LIFE as well! Give your taste buds something new and amaZING to be excited about -- try new Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener for yourself! Visit www.zingstevia.com to request a Free Sample of Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener, plus a $1.50 Coupon. You can use your free sample to create my easy chai tea recipe from scratch!
Easy Chai Tea Recipe
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 piece sliced fresh ginger
- 1 cup water
- 1 English Breakfast black tea bag
- 1 packet Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener
- garnish- cinnamon sticks, additional cinnamon
- Add the pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and ginger to the water and microwave for 2 minutes or until water is boiling
- Add the tea bag and allow the tea to steep for 4-5 minutes.
- Warm up again if necessary
- Add Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener and milk
- Serve with cinnamon sticks and a light sprinkle of cinnamon on top
Now for the fun stuff! You can enter for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card simply by leaving a comment below. The contest includes several different bloggers participating in this campaign, but it is still really awesome odds. All you have to do to enter is to comment on this post and you are automatically entered for a chance to win.
I hope to see you back here tomorrow! I'm stylin' some one of the top looks for Spring 2015.
This post is sponsored by Born Sweet™ Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener and BlogHer Publishing Network. As always, all opinions are my own and I appreciate your support.
Which one of your favorite beverages are you most excited to mix Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener into first?
Entry Instructions: No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 3/25/15 – 4/21/15. Be sure to visit the Zing™ Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!