- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1½ cups brown rice cereal
- ¼ raw almonds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 large egg whites, beaten
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- Cooking spray
- Coat a large Crock Pot with cooking spray.
- In the Crock Pot toss the oatmeal, brown rice cereal, almonds and cinnamon together.
- In a small bowl combine the egg whites, honey and vanilla. Mix together like scrambled eggs. Pour over the oatmeal mixture in the Crock Pot and stir until coated.
- Put lid on the Crock Pot but leave a couple centimeters open to allow the steam to escape. This keeps it from getting soggy.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or until cooked. Leave in longer for crunchier granola and exact cooking time could vary slightly depending on how hot your Crock Pot gets. Stir gently every thirty minutes to keep from burning.
- Pour onto baking sheet and toss with the Craisins® Dried Cranberries.
When you stir, be careful to not break up all the clumps!
You can find brown rice cereal in the healthy/gluten free section of the grocery store. It's puffed brown rice instead of white. If you can't find brown rice cereal, feel free to sub white puffed rice cereal. Look for one without any added sugar. You don't need it here.
Like it? I’d love it if you could pin this to your favorite Pinterest board! Thank you so much for the support.
Want more simple & healthy fall snacks?
Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow I’m sharing a few of my favorite early fall fashion purchases, including the most comfortable jeans and flats you’ve ever owned!
I’m linking up with: Thinking Out Loud Thursday, Meatless Monday with Sarah and Deborah, Meatless Monday with Annmarie and Rachel, Delicious Dish Tuesday, What’s Cookin’ Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday with Miz Helen, FoodFriDIY, Foodie Friday, and the Weekend Potluck. Thanks so much ladies for the link up parties!
Check out these other great Craisins® Dried Cranberries inspired recipes Let me know which one you will make first!