- ½ small lemon per serving of salad
- 1-3 teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1-3 teaspoons vinegar (balsamic, champagne, red wine, ect.)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients for you salad in a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon over the top being careful to not allow any seeds to get in.
- Drizzle equal portions of the olive oil and vinegar over the salad. Start with 1 teaspoon and add more to taste.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Like it? I’d love it if you could pin this to your favorite Pinterest board! Thank you so much for the support.
Check out this DIY Life Hack! The Easiest Healthy Salad Dressing... made right in the salad bowl!… Click To Tweet
And when I’m feeling extra fancy I also love these.
Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow I’m sharing some of my favorite spring health essentials.
I’m linking up with: Meatless Monday with Sarah and Deborah, Meatless Monday with Annmarie and Rachel, Delicious Dish Tuesday, What’s Cookin’ Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday with Miz Helen, FoodFriDIY, Foodie Friday, and the Weekend Potluck. Thanks so much ladies for the link up parties!
What kind of salad dressing do you like?