Who needs a holiday to be kind? Here’s 14 Ways to Spread the Love Any Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day lovelies!
The Hubs and I are celebrating a nice Valentine’s Day at home. After a busy weekend it will be nice to spend some time together to decompress. I hope you have some nice plans too.
In honor of Valentine’s Day I wanted to share some ways to bring more love and kindness into your life, not just today but any day!
14 Ways to Spread the Love Any Day
- Smile (It’s contagious!)
- Send a handwritten thank you note!
- Send a Galentine’s Day gift.
- Call someone who you haven’t talked to in a while.
- Make your loved one’s favorite food. <– like Banana Pudding for the Hubs!
- Bring a coffee to a co-worker.
- Give the clothes you aren’t wearing away to a charity who helps abused women.
- Forgive someone
- Tell people how awesome they are with authentic compliments.
- Let someone skip the line <— like the person who comes behind you with just two things!
- Leave an extra tip.
- Donate to your favorite cause.
- Pay it forward at the coffee shop.
- Send someone who’s having a bad day cute puppy pictures! <–I can’t be the only person who this cheers up? Right?!
Spreading kindness always pays tenfold in return what you put out. I guarantee if you check off a few of these you will be feeling even more love than when you started!
I hope y’all have a fabulous Valentine’s Day. See you tomorrow for my favorite treadmill workouts!
Add to my list! What are other easy ways to spread the love?