I’m normally not one to drink my calories, but my I love peppermint flavored everything runs deep during the Christmas season. My Skinny Peppermint White Hot Chocolate tastes like Christmas in cup and is perfect for a cozy night at home.
Now that a week has passed since Thanksgiving I am in full blown Christmas mode. We put up the trees (yes, trees) and started shopping.
This three ingredient Skinny Peppermint White Hot Chocolate is helping me feel even more festive.
You just warm up the milk on the stove and whisk in some white chocolate. Simple peppermint extract gives you all the flavor without all the calories and fuss.
You can always garnish with extra candy, but that does mean more calories. If you are counting, I would just leave it off.
It puts the “LA!!” in your fa-la-la-la-la…
I’ve been waiting to use that one.
I've got so many bad jokes around the holidays. It is sort of ridiculous.
Hopefully your jokes are better than mine and your holidays are off to a great start!
Skinny Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- 6 cups milk or milk substitute
- 6 oz white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Warm milk on medium heat. You want it very hot but not boiling.
- Remove milk from heat and stir in white chocolate chips until they are blended well.
- Stir in peppermint extract.
- Serve piping hot!