A fast healthy dinner has never been easier. You'll love my Salmon and Vegetables in Foil!
I love finding ways to cook without making a big mess. During the week, it so nice to be able to minimize the amount of work you put into a nice meal without sacrificing taste.
My Salmon and Vegetables in Foil is the perfect meal to do just that. You cook the entire meal in a foil packet and throw it away. The only clean up is a mixing bowl and a spoon.
This is how I make my Salmon and Vegetables in Foil!
Layer the asparagus first.
Lay the seasoned salmon on top.
Coat with yummy pesto. Use a high quality store bought from the refrigerated section or deli. You can also make your own! I'm planning on working on some fresh pesto recipes for this summer as soon as I plant my basil.
Top it off with fresh halved tomatoes.
Tent the fish into a closed packet and cook for about 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your piece of fish. In case you were counting, we only used six ingredients!
Open the packet back up to serve and you have a quick meal without fuss or cleanup.
The flavors all combine and the fish comes out moist and delicious! My salmon and vegetables in foil is truly a one pan Wunder. (bahhh.... sorry.... couldn't resist the cheesiness.)
Salmon, Asparagus and Tomato in Foil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Toss the asparagus and tomatoes in half the olive oil. Season with half the salt and pepper.
- Coat the fish with the other half of the olive oil. season with the lemon juice and the rest of the salt and pepper. Spread the pesto on top.
- On the large piece of foil, layer the asparagus, salmon with the pesto and top with the tomatoes.
- Fold the foil in a tent, leaving enough room for the air to circulate.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes.
Like it? I'd love it if you could pin to your favorite Pinterest board!
Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow I'm sharing the best new rompers for spring!
How is your week going?