Move over fried steak fries! My Crispy Baked Parmesan Garlic Potato Wedges recipe is a guilt free side dish.
Carbs or not, I love a good spud. I think potatoes get a bad rap, but I’ll stand by them always. Whether it’s sweet potatoes, new potatoes, red potatoes or a plain ole fashioned baked potato, I’m a fan.
I am really… who doesn’t love some good steak fries? I don’t even eat steak, but a steak fries… oh yeah!
I decided to healthify the side dish with a crispy, oven-baked Parmesan Garlic Potato Wedge recipe and ohhhhh did it turn out good!
The hardest part of this entire recipe is cutting up the potato. Use a big sharp knife and keep your fingers out of the ways. Once you’ve done that you simply toss and put them in the oven.
It may seem like a lot of oil and spices, but the bland potatoes really need that flavor. The extra olive oil helps them crisp up in the oven.
The other trick is to put them skin side DOWN, just like this—>
The come out of the oven all pretty and tasty!
Serve my Parmesan Garlic Potato Wedges recipe along side a burger or like me a veggie burger!
Oven Baked Parmesan Garlic Potato Wedges
- 2-3 large baking potatoes, 2 total pounds, cut in wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- cooking spray
- garnish: fresh chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss all the ingredients in a large bowl until the potatoes are well coated.
- Spray a foil lined cookie sheet with cooking spray. Place the potatoes in a single layer, skin down.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and fork tender.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.
Like it? I’d love it if you could pin to your favorite Pinterest Board! Thank you so much.
What is your favorite way to eat a potato?