Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal is a healthy, clean eating breakfast with no added sugar. You’ll love this Baked Oatmeal with fruit.
Hello happy, healthy people!
I love a good baked oatmeal. There is something about making a healthy breakfast at the beginning of the week that you can eat several times. We’re all busy and it’s such a big time saver.
My Triple Berry Baked Oatmeal with fruit is no exception!
This recipe is super simple because you simply mix it all together in one bowl and dump in a baking pan.
The house smells incredible when it’s baking.
I didn’t add any additional sugar to this recipe, it is sweetened by the berries and an over-ripe banana.
I wanted to keep it clean, but if you have a big sweet tooth you could add some additional coconut sugar. I’m sure that would taste good too. 🙂
And even though I topped it with fresh, gorgeous berries, I actually baked with frozen berries in my freezer. So you could easily and inexpensively make this healthy breakfast year round.
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk of your choice
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 overripe banana
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen or fresh mixed berries any large ones halved or quartered
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oatmeal, cinnamon baking powder and salt.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients, except the berries.
- Carefully fold in the berries.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
I tested with unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
Like it? Help me out by pinning it on Pinterest! I would love if you could pin this to your favorite board! Thank you.
As always, it’s so nice to see you today. Come back tomorrow for a big Father’s Day Giveaway!
Do you have a favorite berry?
What do you eat for breakfast?