Did you make any fitness New Year’s Resolutions? It’s almost two weeks into 2013 and according to statistics a lot of people have already forgotten about those twilight hour promises. I think we all can relate to how easy it can be to push them aside.
Rocky teaches us to never give up though….
Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. How about a “Keep Those Resolutions Playlist!”? A combo of quick moving, fun songs that scream WORKOUT! These tunes are sure to keep the heart rate up! There is something for everyone and just over 40 minutes of music for an awesome calorie burning session. The songs are all on regular rotation on my running playlists!
As usual, you can listen to the playlist for free on Spotify.
You can download the software for free on www.spotify.com
The link to the playist is below:
KEEP THOSE RESOLUTIONS PLAYLIST!
- Live Your Life – Rihanna w/ T.I.
- Girl on Fire – Alicia Keys
- Get the Party Started – Pink
- Just Dance – Lady GaGa
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now) – C+C Music Factory
- Walk This Way – Aerosmith
- If You’re Going Through Hell – Rodney Atkins
- Hit me With Your Best Shot – Pat Benatar
- Shut Up and Drive – Rihanna
- Sexy and I Know It – Glee Cast
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
How are you doing with your New Year’s Resolutions so far?[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]