- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- ¾ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth!
Like it? Find this recipe later by pinning to your favorite Pinterest board! Thank you so much for the support.
Celebrate #ValentinesDay with a #Chocolate Covered Strawberry #smoothie! #healthy #recipe Click To Tweet
Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow I’m sharing a really cute new fashion trend… joggers!
I’m linking up with: Create Link Inspire, Meatless Monday with Sarah and Deborah, Meatless Monday with Annmarie and Rachel, Delicious Dish Tuesday, What’s Cookin’ Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday with Miz Helen, FoodFriDIY, Foodie Friday, and the Weekend Potluck. Thanks so much ladies for the link up parties!
What’s your favorite Valentine’s Day food?