Grilled Peach Salad recipe
Fresh mozzarella, pine nuts and arugula shine in my Grilled Peach Salad recipe.
- 2 firm, but ripe peaches, cut in wedges
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 -2 homemade basil vinaigrette **
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella, cut in wedges **
- 1-2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- garnish: fresh basil leaves
Heat the grill to medium-high.
Lightly brush the peaches with the olive oil. Play the Peaches on the grill and don't move them. Allow them to cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until grill marks form and the peaches start to caramelize. Repeat on the other side.
While they are cooking toss the arugula in the basil vinaigrette.
Assemble the salad as pictured and top with as much balsamic glaze as desired.
** Homemade Basil Vinaigrette Recipe HERE!
* If you don't have the time or energy to make the basil dressing you can also toss the arugula in olive oil and salt. The basil dressing is a great addition though!
* If you want to spring for it, this recipe would also be dreamy with burrata.