Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats has all your favorite pumpkin flavors in a healthy breakfast!
- 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup milk of your choice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package stevia or sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Toppings: cinnamon, walnuts
Mix the oatmeal, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and stevia in a container with a lid. Put in fridge and allow to soak overnight.
In the morning add the dollop of vanilla Greek yogurt. Top with cinnamon and walnuts.