Vegan Thai Peanut Noodle Salad recipe
This vegan Thai Peanut Noodle Salad recipe is filled with flavor, veggies and THE BEST Thai Peanut Dressing!
- 8 ounces whole-grain spaghetti noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cut in half moons
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- extras: lime, sesame seeds & peanuts
- 1/2 cup Thai Peanut Dressing *
Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Put in serving bowls and top with lime, sesame seeds, peanuts and an extra drizzle of dressing.
Calories: 302kcalCarbohydrates: 55gProtein: 11gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 433mgPotassium: 362mgFiber: 2gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 1504IUVitamin C: 54mgCalcium: 46mgIron: 3mg