Crock Pot Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili recipe
This Crock Pot Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili recipe is filled with Mexican inspired spices! Filling and so tasty!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (approx 6 cups), cubed
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 15 ounce canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14.5 ounce canned fire roasted tomato
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Mexican seasoning blend, see notes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- salt and pepper
- toppings: cilantro, lime, avocado
Use a store bought Mexican Seasoning blend OR my recipe for my favorite Mexican Seasoning Blend. Make a big batch and store it in your pantry.
Calories: 153kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1045mgPotassium: 581mgFiber: 5gSugar: 12gVitamin A: 18056IUVitamin C: 45mgCalcium: 60mgIron: 1mg