Roasted Parmesan Ranch Cauliflower
Addictive roasted cauliflower with parmesan and homemade ranch flavors!
- 1 Cauliflower Head, cut in florets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- ¼ cup parmesan
- cooking spray
- optional garnish: fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Toss the cauliflower, olive oil, spices, salt and pepper.
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and put cauliflower on the sheet in a single layer.
Bake for 15 minutes. Pull the pan out of the oven, flip the cauliflower and top with the parmesan cheese. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
Garnish with fresh parsley.