Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Potatoes recipe
This Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Potatoes recipe is the perfect side dish for fall!
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 3 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together until everything is well coated. Pour in an even layer onto the baking sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes until the sprouts and potatoes are both fork tender.