New England Style Healthy Shrimp Rolls recipe
This tasty twist on New England Style Lobster Rolls is more economical and totally healthy! This 10-minute meal uses greek yogurt and classic flavoring for the perfect healthy shrimp rolls recipe.
- 12 ounces medium size pre-cooked and peeled shrimp
- 3 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 lemon
- ¼ * teaspoon Old Bay seasoning, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 split top buns, toasted
- 4 bibb lettuce leaves
Mix the shrimp, greek yogurt, celery, chives, the juice from half of the lemon and Old Bay in a small bowl until well coated. Start with less Old Bay and adjust to your personal taste. Salt and pepper to taste as well.
Assemble your shrimp rolls by putting a bibb lettuce leaf in the bun. Divide the shrimp mixture into the four buns.
Garnish with the rest of the lemon and serve immediately!
Calories: 215kcalCarbohydrates: 23gProtein: 23gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 215mgSodium: 869mgPotassium: 251mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 542IUVitamin C: 19mgCalcium: 192mgIron: 4mg