- 2 pounds russet potatoes, cubed
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 32 ounces low sodium vegetable broth
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼+ salt
- ¼+ pepper
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese
- garnish: additional cheddar cheese, green onions or chives
- Put the potatoes, celery, onion, garlic, broth, thyme, dill, salt and pepper in a large crock pot.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 7-8 hours or until the potatoes are tender.
- Use an immersion blender to blend the soup to a smooth consistency. Adjust seasoning and salt/pepper as needed.
- Stir in the greek yogurt and cheese. Adding additional if desired.
- Garnish with additional cheddar cheese, green onions or chives!
Cutting carbs? Also try my Cauliflower Cheddar Soup which is a carb-free twist on this soup.
Want more healthy vegetarian Crock Pot soups?Yum! Crock Pot Vegetarian Baked Potato Soup #slowcooker #crockpot #recipe Click To Tweet
Thanks for stopping by today! Tomorrow I’m sharing a fabulous, fresh way to style your favorite flannel shirt.
I’m linking up with: Meatless Monday with Sarah and Deborah, Meatless Monday with Annmarie and Rachel, Delicious Dish Tuesday, What’s Cookin’ Wednesday, Full Plate Thursday with Miz Helen, FoodFriDIY, Foodie Friday, and the Weekend Potluck. Thanks so much ladies for the link up parties!
What type of soup do you like to order out?
How’s your week been?[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]